Best ever ‘tea on the go’ cup I’ve owned.
Keeps the tea hot and no leakage at all.
Perfect size to pop into a walking bag and love the coral colour.
I love this little travel cup, it doesn’t leak , holds a decent cup of tea or coffee and the liquid stays hot for a good while, what could be better? Yes the colour !
Frank Green Ceramic Mug:
- Insulation: Can keep tea (with milk) warm for 2 hours, not the best but enough time for most people.
- Leak-proof: Does leak if not kept upright.
- Lid: Very good design with push button lid, easy to drink, simple to open/close and you can take apart the pieces and clean. Comes with instructions on how to take apart and re-assemble.
- Ceramic Lining: Does hold faint smells but doesn't seem to affect taste (depends on your senses).
- Materials: The lid is BPA free plastic, the body is spray painted/stainless steel with the ceramic lining inner.
- Weight: 230g (The lightest ceramic mug I could find was 300g).
Would highly recommend for home/office use and short trips, not the best for hiking and long journeys.
A little gem of a cup
Purchased three of these for family members, and each one of them were impressed. My little niece especially loved her Wild Ones - Rain Forest pattern which she takes every where. Initially, I will say, they do appear small, however, just like the Doctor's Tardis you will be surprised of just how much you can fit into the cup. The sample teabags were not only a lovely edition to my purchases, but were enjoyed by myself as well as friends and family too. Flavours favoured most were, Organic Mint, Tropical Green and the unusual Chocolate and Ginger. (husband's favourite).
Overall, I was impressed by the packaging, including the little Thankyou card that gives a helpful chart of how best to brew your tea and the icing on the cake - the fact the teabags are biodegradable and the wrappers, compostable.
Excellent shopping experience
Loved shopping here,the whole experience was spot on, beautifully packaged also, gift recipient will be very happy Too!